Monday, January 24, 2011

1 Corinthians 10:31


I want to stress that my desire is not to become an extremest in the way we eat. I believe all food is a blessing from God. We want to have some extreme fun here though and I believe God will bless us as we do so. We were discussing over lunch today as the kids had their last batch a Mac and Cheese for 30 days. Terrina said "this is either going to be a great 30 days or a horrid 30 days!" We concluded that if we love our experience we will have learned new ways to be healthy that will last the rest of our lives. If we can't stand it and we torture our taste buds for 30 days then we will much more appreciate the cooked food we return to. So either way it is win win for us. I am guessing we will land in the middle.

There fore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthian 10:31

As we see the changes that occur to our energy or skin, or body shape I pray we do not give credit to the food, but to God who made it for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment