Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 5







Well the tiredness I talked about us all having on Wednesday was a false alarm. It turns out we were just tired! K.G. came down with a fever tonight too. So I don't think it was the food change that made us tired it was just a bunch of things working at the same time.








So I just got an e-mail today from my aunt asking if I was reading her comments, and I had no idea I was able to get comments yet. So I went back and from day 1 on I think She has been making comments so if you have to push a button like I did in order to see them I would. She has decided to make daily acrostics for RAW. At least so far, I know she is good but I think by day 20 she may have to use a different word. Also there are comments from Amie Sue who is the one who has the web site that inspired this whole thing. If you want to make a comment also, Angie has explained how on her comment on Day 2.

For breakfast today we again had chia porridge. I am not one who needs a lot of variety. However in Terrinas I left out the seeds, so she just had the pureed fruit with some cashews on top. She loved it.

At lunch the kids had the cheese sauce and broccoli which they were fine with until Seth and Airionna got pb sandwiches. Then Terrina was coming up with her logical reasoning's for why they should not do this a whole 30 days but maybe just 20:-) I was not hungry yet from breakfast but later had some walnuts.

Tonight was the most difficult yet not to have dinner with the others. It was not terrible but still it is the first time since we started that I wished I could have just one bite. We had company and so I served pulled pork sandwiches and homemade french fries. MMMM. Oh well no pain no gain. I am one of those who if it is too easy it doesn't seem worth it so it is a blessing for me to have a night harder than the others. I had zucchini noodles with the rest of the cheese sauce on it. It really was good. So the retry on "Touchdown Spicy Cheese Dip" was a success! woohoo. I needed one of those.

Our home made dehydrator? Not such a success. Good at getting the food nice a rotten for Kages worms though!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! A worm food maker!!!! Those people with the worm gardens for compost don't know what they're missing!
    Acrostic for the day:
    RAW-
    Readily
    Available
    Weeds
    (don't mess with me missy! I'v got 23 written and waiting. Only 7 more to go! hee-hee)

    ReplyDelete