Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 11

I am feeling much better now. Thankfully the headache did not last.
Poor Terrina has it the worst now and she was supposed to go to a party Saturday:-( She was especially eager to get away from RAW for the day. We are still hoping she will waken much better and get to go.

Kage and I had chia porridge again today. Yum! Cinnamon is great in it and I hear having Cinnamon everyday guards against diabetes, I think is what it was. Terrina had a banana.

For lunch we had some water melon. Do to not feeling well we were not to hungry. Kage does not like water melon so he had an apple.

I had the last of my spinach dip for dinner. Again on top of spinach. I think this could replace ranch for me. Dip my pizza, chicken strips, hamburgers... oh I can not tell a lie I do still dream of cooked food. However this diet is showing me how little we actually need to eat. So I do believe my portion sizes will go down drastically. I had a dream the other night I popped a cracker in my mouth without thinking about it and I woke wondering if it were true. Thankfully not.

My biggest struggle now is being content. I want to see a smaller number on the scale every day. Which the first week I got but of course that can not last all 30 days. It really causes me to check my heart motives. I do not want food or body weight to become my idle. It seems it is like a tight rope for me my whole life I either over indulge or obsess on not over indulging. I think the issue is contentment. It is a struggle to keep my focus on God and doing everything for His glory and not my own.

1 comment: