Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 14

More of the same with food today. Do to some concerns Terrina and Kage have been let off the hook:-) They celebrated with some popcorn for movie night. "The Count of Monte Cristo" We will finish it tonight.
The concerns were that they may not be getting a good enough variety of foods. Don't worry all is well and they have not lost any weight on this venture. They did not have any to loose. (Or God is just protecting them from my insanity) I would assume they will be willing to taste my new foods though and I can still share with you which ones they like or dislike. I am adding my vitamins back in to my diet also. Just to be sure. I have no desire in researching what food has what compared to what my body needs so I will just do my best and use a vitamin to hopefully fill in where I need more.
So yahoo the 8Th is here and I can go shopping. Back to the fun part of trying out the recipes from Amie Sue's web site. Oh, and guess what. A friend of mine who had started reading the blog at the beginning but has not been on again was asking how the dehydrator worked. I told her it was very good at rotting food. She offered to let me use hers for the rest of the time I think 16days. What a great mid way blessing. So now I can try all those other recipes and maybe eat something WARM:-) This is just the boost I needed!
I will weigh in and add pictures to the before and after tomorrow morning, that way I will have had a full fourteen days before I check in again.

Thank you so much to everyone, even though I might sound fussy at times I am enjoying this adventure.

1 comment:

  1. I'm still behind this adventure 100% Lana! Dehydrate away!

    Acrostic for the day: (For Lana)
    RAW...
    Revive the
    Adventure
    Within

    ReplyDelete