Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 20

Only 10 more days left and still so much to try!
So I found out today I have totally cheated with the Almond milk. I am sorry. For some reason I get in my head I don't want to do something for no particular reason and this time it was I did not want to make almond milk. I did not think they would roast almonds before turning it into milk but any way I will move on from here and go ahead and make my own.
I also still have to sprout stuff. Which just sounds so foreign to me so I have not yet done it, even though a friend has brought me the seeds to use. So I will start on that tomorrow. The other thing I need to try is green juice. Along with so many other recipes I want to try like the crackers, and non tuna. As far as the ice creams go there is no rush, because I will continue to make those forever.

We went out to lunch again today. It was not half as torturous as last time because we went with some friends after church. I was able to talk a lot more since I ate so much less than usual. In fact I may have talked too much:-)

1 comment:

  1. Acrostic for the day:
    RAW...
    Redonculous
    Artichoke
    Wraps

    This one is from Alec. We were in the car and he says "I got one!" I ask, "one WHAT?" .... And so it was born. (Redonculous is one of Alec's favorite words that he made up and uses all the time.)

    ReplyDelete