Sunday, February 6, 2011

day 13

So It has got to be getting boring hearing what we eat every day. But it is working for me so I will keep telling you :-)

Breakfast we had fresh orange juice mixed with purreed banana, some honey and some vanila.

For lunch I had nuts and dried fruit
The kids helped get rid of some of the cooked left overs that are building up.

Dinner I had an orange and some almonds.

We go grocery shopping on the 8th as I said so we are getting thin on options. Cooked food we have plenty of though so I think Terrina and Kage are going to have to sacrifice themselves for three lunches as well as dinners. We could probably find enough RAW for us all but we have so much left overs and I can not throw away perfectly good food when I have plenty of stomaches willing to dispose of it.

2 comments:

  1. Lana, are you taking a mulitvit? If you are eating just what you are typing on this blog (and I don't know the quantity) I worry that you aren't getting enough variety for nutrients? Does that make sense? Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Acrostic for the day:
    RAW...
    Rather of
    Ate
    Wildebeast

    ReplyDelete