Wednesday, February 2, 2011

day 9

So I abided by a recipe for the juice this morning, and I am still the only one who drank it. We had apple and carrot juice, then I also made orange juice. Terrina and Kage both said it was fabulous the first drink and then neither finished it. I am pretty sure it is the texture that is bothering them. The juice is thicker than usual. I suppose I could try adding water but that seems like it would ruin perfection. It is hard to tell with Kage because he is still sick. He has not eaten much of anything cooked or not since Saturday.

For lunch the kids had carrots and peanut butter. I finished every ones juice and had some nuts.
We had awana tonight so just heated up some burritos for everyone else and I had a banana and some wall nuts with dried cranberries. Wednesdays I don't have much time to sit down ant eat, so fruit and nuts is a great alternative to chips and whatever else I usually grab at which right now I can not think of.

Terrina is begging me to make some more of the orange infused bars we put in the freezer. I think I will try another sweet thing tomorrow.

Today is the most relaxed towards the food that I have felt so far. I did not worry about what was were having next, we just did. It was nice. I don't enjoy putting so much focus on food but I think like everything else it will soon just be normal.

1 comment:

  1. I think I might want to try those orange bars! They sound and look pretty good.
    Ready for your acrostic?
    RAW...
    Recipes
    Amid
    Walnuts

    ReplyDelete