Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 16



There are new pics on the before and after page. They do look identical except for the odd way the pictures keep getting darker as we add a new one, not sure what that is about. So I started at 154 and am now at 143. I can't complain about that.
OK so I did not have to wait until day 30 for something to go perfectly! The cauliflower "popcorn" from Amie Sue's site is FABULOUS! It is so full of flavor and we ate it right of the dehydrator so it was Warm. I would totally choose this over popcorn. ALL the kids loved it. Airionna and Bryce were like little birds asking for more.
I also tried the humus from the web site. The texture was perfect and I am huge on texture. But next time I will not add the sun dried tomatoes. I knew I didn't like them alone but I thought ground up and mixed in they would add flavor, which they did but I still did not like them. I will try this again with out the tomatoes.
Well my "cheese" is fermenting so I will see in the morning if that worked, and if so Lasagna tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Sounds like you had a success! It's not everyone that would consider cauliflower a snack food!!!!
    Acrostic for the day:
    RAW...
    Rebel
    Against
    Wheat

    ReplyDelete