Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 21

I'm pretty bummed tonight. I weighed in this morning as 146. That is up 3lbs from last week. I guess that is the down side to finding food I actually like. It must be the almond milk:-) Oh well. Still better than when I started three weeks ago. This is where I get to check if I am eating to glorify God or myself. If it is for God I will be content with where I am still striving forward. If it is for me, I will be sad, discouraged, feel defeated... Well as I shared I am bummed but I do not think it is overtaking me. And I am ready to keep moving forward. In the past I had decided that if I drank non fat milk along with other things that would be the key to my healthy living. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that decision. However when I got to Wall-Mart and saw they had no non fat milk, I totally freaked out inside myself. I was agree and asking the Wall-Mart people in my head "how in the world am I supposed to stay healthy now, this is ridiculous!" Well before I got to the next isle I realized who was the ridiculous one. It reveled to me that I had taken a good thing like non fat milk and made it my god. So with that history it is important to me that things happen that allow me to check my heart and attitude.


I had forgotten I actually had plans today in the morning and after noon, so I did not get anything accomplished as far as food goes. I just ate fruit and left overs all day so not much fun stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. I am a wee bit of a loser today. So sorry I forgot to do MY part . Here is your acrostic for the day...a little late...
    RAW...
    Rubbish
    Achieving
    Well-being

    ReplyDelete