Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 8

Another success! We tried the mango banana pudding from the web site and everyone loved it. Bryce finished off mine and Terrinas. However he would not even try it until I had him lick the white spoon first.

Remember on the first day I told you I love before and after pictures and so I would have them on here for you? Well I am not patient enough to wait until all the way after so If you like to look at gross things, with much warning you can see some pictures on the before and after page which is on the left hand side of the blog. I will post a new picture every 7 days. With my new weight listed under the picture.

Lunch was also great we had the spinach dip with carrots. Yum. Kage and I loved it, Seth ate it with us, Terrina thought it was too spicy. But oh my this was good. All the dips have soaked cashews as a base. The other ones I think the other flavors take over too much but this one was flavorful without being overwhelming.

For dinner I put the left over red bell pepper dip on some spinach along with some pine nuts.

I made Turkey dinner for the fam. I didn't mind missing out on turkey, it is not my favorite anyway and although I love mashed potatoes that was not so bad either, but what I really yearned for was the stuffing. My mischievous daughter was trying to tempt me to eat just one bite. She was willing to take the blame and have me tell you all she forced it down me, it was not my fault. lol what a Turkey, I believe her motive may be that if I don't follow through she will have more grounds to end early. Just a suspicion:-)

Oh, how could I forget, my friend brought raw milk over for us so for the first time in a week I was able to glug some wonderful smooth milk! I did not have too much just a glug before my meal and a glug after, oh it was nice.

Well so far the recipes we would recommend are:
chia porridge
Orange infused cookies
banana Mango pudding
Touchdown spicy cheese dip
spinach dip

1 comment:

  1. Boy, the before and after pics are amazing! It is unbeleiveable that it has only been 7 days and there is such a huge difference already. You're beautiful no matter what, but I know this makes you happy to see results.
    Acrostic for the day:
    RAW-
    Re-educate!
    Adapt!
    Win!
    Lana, you've already proven this one!!!!!

    ReplyDelete