Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 29

I can now check off "green drink" from my list of things I must have before I'm done. This is made from kale, strawberries, and banana. I always feel like I am cheating by adding banana but I did try a bit without the banana. With out the banana I could have drank it shot style but with the banana I was able to enjoy it all morning.
Terrina is my kitchen girl. And raw food is the perfect place for her to get started because I don't have to worry about the oven. She loves to cook but doesn't like to eat much so I always tell her that is perfect, you cook it and I will eat it, because I love to eat but am not to hip on cooking:) Here she is making onion rings. Yesterday I said sweet and sour, but I meant to say sweet and spicy.

The spices got a little doey after the agave getting mixed into it so no more was sticking
to the onions, so we pureed the rest adding 2 more onions and made onion bread, bar things.
Using the oven first method as we did for the crackers. (Doesn't this look like a concerned face?)


Mine and Kage's are on the left the fams is on the right. I was not jealous at all. I do not like regular onion rings because I don't like soft slimy onions which is what regular ones are like to me. Mine however were dehydrated to no slime. Yum Yum Yum. Bryce and I are the only ones who absolutely loved them, which was a o k for me:-)

1 comment:

  1. I agree. The dehydrated ones sound really good. I usually only eat the small, crusty onion rings that most consider rejects because they are really crunchy with out an onion "worm" inside.
    Acrostic for the day:Only one day left...and Lana thought I couldn't do it :-)
    RAW...
    Really
    Awesome &
    Wormless

    ReplyDelete