Saturday, February 19, 2011

day 26


Thank you for your comments. As long as you are not rolling your eyes as you read thinking I am a twitterer then I am good with it"-) Kage and I feel fine now. Oh yes Kage also woke up sick. Since we share the same food intake it must have had to do with the cauliflower? We are on for tomorrow though. (5k)It is snowy and cold which is how the weather was when we first started training so it will not slow us down any. I bought several things today that I do not know what are! Yippee! Bok choy, collard greens, and kale. I figured now is the time to try these things that under any other situation I would NOT. I also got kelp powder for the tuna recipe. Well kind of I got the pill so I can just open them and dump, right Amie? So I may fail again but I just had to try to make the veggie crackers again. I spread the doe out on a tin sheet and put it in the oven on the lowest temp with the door open. Will this work? Tim says no. With my track record the mathematical equation for probability says he is most likely right. But probability is not forsurly, which we just learned in Terrina's math lesson, so I am attempting it any way.
We had spinache dip tonight which Bryce loved. He kept dipping his french fries in it and licking off the dip not eating the fry at all.

2 comments:

  1. Boy, it's hard for me to get to the computer on the weekends! Better late than never, right?!?
    Acrostic for the day:
    RAW...
    Rationalize
    All-consuming
    Whims

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I forget to say, what a beautitful picture!

    ReplyDelete