Friday, February 18, 2011

day 24

My pictures were not working yesterday so this pic is of Kage's first day back on RAW with me. Terrina said he looks way too happy. So I am not able to get the correct trays for the dehydrator, so it seems. I will call FredMyers today and check but I do not have time and even if I did I do not buy things on line much, and this blog is about changing the way I eat not my computer habbits:-) So unless Freddys has somthing I am sorry to say you will not be seeing much new food for the last days. Not verry entertaining I know.

2 comments:

  1. Acrostic for the day:
    RAW...
    Reservations
    Aren't
    Wasted

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lana,

    Many people use parchment paper in their dehydrators. If the mixture has a lot of liquid in it, I would be careful but other than that, many people have great success with it. I don't know if you read your comments so I hope you see this!

    ReplyDelete