Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 17



I am the lucky one tonight! I took a picture of the fams food and mine because tonight mine looks better:-) The picture does not do it justice, it was beautiful. And Delicious. I know many saw this on the web site and thought "it sure looks good, but can it actually taste good?" Well wonder know more you definitely must make this. I thought making the cheese would be a head ache and as I was peeling every almond I thought there is no way I am doing this again it takes to much time. That was before I new what it would taste like. From then on it was a piece of cake to make the cheese, soo easy. Before I put it together I tasted each layer and on their own they were good. Together, wonderful. This is the first time since I started that from the first bite to the last I enjoyed what I was eating. Are you getting the point yet:-) Just in case you are still not convinced I made a mini lasagna for my friend who has been on a RAW diet for health reasons for five months. She called and left a message saying "It was unbelievably wonderful. I am going to make it myself." I will finish the topic with WOW!
We also have more "popcorn" making. A couple of friends are excited to try this too. I will let you know what they think.

1 comment:

  1. I want a bite!!!!!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm..............
    Acrostic for the day:
    RAW...
    Richly
    Amazing
    Wafts

    ReplyDelete