Saturday, February 19, 2011

day 25

I have a major upset stomach today. Please pray it goes away fast because Kage and I have the 5k to jog tomorrow.
Per Kages request we had porridge for breakfast, and cauliflower popcorn for dinner. Well we had a strawberry spinach salad with some popcorn on top as if they were croutons. We are doing fine with this diet now, in fact Kage says he wishes it was longer, weirdo. However the blogging part I think I am done with. I just don't have much to share. I feel silly because I am not able to do anything new so I don't think this is serving any purpose any more. Oh well 5 days left, I'll see ya tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I find it completely entertaining to hear from you every day. What's that say about ME?
    By the way, mom came over yesterday and caught up on your blogs (she had not read any since day 8) and she really enjoyed hearing about everything you have done. She had fun!
    Acrostic for the day:
    RAW...
    Reach and
    Aquire
    Wholesomeness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, if eating Raw has become so normal for you that you can't find anything "interesting" to write, you must be doing something right! Keep up the good work, girl!

    ReplyDelete