Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 12

Kage made his own porridge today. He did not share either:-) So Terrina and I had bananas.
Lunch was nuts and dried fruit.
Kage and I went jogging for the first time in forever since we have been sick. We have a lot of work to do to be able to complete the 5k. We jogged about 2 miles but then we chased each other up and down the football field playing foot ball with a water bottle. It was very fun but I was wiped out. 5k is a little over 3 miles. We have not ever ran that yet. I still have a cold so I am hoping when that goes away we will have enough energy to make it. The race is on the 20Th.
I know that has nothing to do with our 30 days of RAW, but I am running out of things to say since we have not tried any new recipes.

Tim took us out to Sizzlers for dinner last night. TORTURE! I had a spinach salad and an orange. I watched everyone else have my favorite toast in the world, french fries, and the best cookies and cream moose ever. Oh well, I did not have to make dinner or do dishes. YIPPEE!

I am loving Angie's acrostics! I can not wait to see what she comes up with every day.

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh...I almost forgot to write today! I'm glad you're feeling better.
    Acrostic for the day:
    RAW...
    Rapacious and
    Acquisitive yet
    Wasp-waisted
    (hee-hee...look it up!)

    ReplyDelete