Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 19


I finished off the left overs of the "living Lasagna" for lunch today:-( I went and got more tomatoes today so I can make it again. Those that know me well know I could eat the same thing every day every meal and be perfectly happy. This has its pros and cons. A con for this challenge is I would not find out what else I like from Amie's web site and you would get even more bored. So I will not rush off and make the lasagna right away but I do have every thing I need just in case I really need to be sure I will like something that day. I also made 3 heads of cauliflower tonight, so some will be stored away for the next movie night. I remade Amie Sue's "humus" recipe with out the sun dried tomatoes. ( oh yes, I also left them out of the lasagna recipe) For dinner I had half an avocado with some humus and corn from the cob, which I retried when two friends assured me it should be good. It really was good, the corn that is, I know I am talking in circles tonight. Any way It was really good. I thought salt might be good to add but I did not want to go in the kitchen and get it. The kids were eating rice with soy sauce, so I added that (soy sauce) to my dinner I know I am strange but it was really good.

2 comments:

  1. I am the same way Lana, I can eat the same foods over and over and over. People usually get tired of just watching what I eat, before I get tired of eating those foods. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're making me hungry! Ice cream,Lasagna,and corn...oh my!
    Acrostic for the day:
    RAW...
    Random
    Acts of
    Wonderfulness

    ReplyDelete